Robotic Fishy Robotic Fishy

Rockthevote

Whats with all these kids and their crazy flash game contraptions these days.

-=Motion Tween Tutorial-= -=Motion Tween Tutorial-=

Nice tut

Even thought I know how to motion tween already but this is far more better explained then any other motion tween tut I've seen 10/10 and 5/5

Also a *glitch* When you click Capabilities of motion tween it goes to tween basics *FIX IT*

deltatsunami responds:

i'm fixing it right now. thank you. you rock!

the biggest cheater the biggest cheater

I cheated

I used my wacom tablet. I cheated at your very own cheating game.

(oh and yeah I played regularly also)

good game, make more with more levels

egg82 responds:

what's a wacom tablet? Anyway, with everybodys help I am making more levels. So everybody help me cheat!!! Lol.

Click Click Click!! Click Click Click!!

too easy..

You can cheat by pressing tab and holding space down... score of 10 000 within 5 minutes I rule.

Oh and the game was decent but you should really add... something interesting in it... such as a story, like in "King of buttons" or something

ELFERRETO responds:

dammit, i fergot about the tab thing, anyways that second thing sounds like a great idea! a book, or a second movie, or something else?

Mario Journey Mario Journey

Nice, But needs improvement

Ok first off this game isn't bad. But it isn't excellent either. it's in between.

First off you need to learn a but more about ASing (Don't ask me, I don't know anything about ASing, except for the basic Scene select, etc)

here's a few minor details you need to fix.
Find out how to make it so Mario doesn't run while your not moving.
Either take out the lives or give Mario health.

Graphics: 7 since it's just sprites (But that's what we all want right? Mario :D)

Style: 9 it's a fun platform game with a few flaws that can be easily fixed.

Sound: Even though I only made it through the first 3 levels the music was nice. Also maybe add some sound effect (i.e jump)

Violence: 5 Mario dies.

Interactivity: 10 It's a game

Humor: 0 (There wasn't any humor)

OVERALL: 10

Your a hell of a lot better actionscripter than I am.
Learn a bit more and you'll be making great games in no time.

Also Don't listen to what "flamingcow" said

Favorite Flash Content:
- none - "

F2Jam The Music Game v1.0 F2Jam The Music Game v1.0

I love O2jam

This game could be Improved a bit. Such as in o2jam if you miss a key it doesn't play the sound, and when you hit the key it makes a sound.

Now I don't know much about action scripting and this game looks really hard to make. But if you add those features the game will be even better.

All-in-all nice game and I'm looking forward to new songs :)

-PURSUIT- -PURSUIT-

First was better

The first one was much better, but I loved this one too. I love getting trapped in random objects and trying to get out (That IS what the game is all about right?)

I'm looking forward to part 3

PS. To the guy who said "The grapics wern't terrible" wtf the grapic's were awesome and also you havn't made a movie.

Night Trap Night Trap

awesome game

I found a glitch in it (or you meant to do this). The replay movie button does'nt work it just makes a mario coin sound but does'nt do anything else

Amoeba Amoeba Amoeba Amoeba

omg

How could you NOT like this game, it's awesome (except for the part where I got killed by a muffin) other then that this game is going on my favs

gavD responds:

My Mum always said cakes and sweets were bad for me...

Noob Cursor Tutorial fix Noob Cursor Tutorial fix

thanks...

I was looking for a working custom mouse script.
Be proud of yourself, you get my 5