[cc2] The Return [cc2] The Return

loool

I say the exact opposite of the guy below.

BTW I HAVE TO GO PEE

Shades Gang: I'm Blue! Shades Gang: I'm Blue!

whoaa

That was some grade A tweening you did there.

R_A_ : ConradB=Kataris R_A_ : ConradB=Kataris

wow

Nicely done. Nice use of the intro

The Persistent Widow The Persistent Widow

Insert summary here

I loved the style of it. It was so different from the other flash movies. The music seemed to fit pretty well too.

Govteen collection: New Govteen collection: New

ooooo

It really was beautiful.

SuperSexyActionFurry responds:

:-*

TftTC Beta #2 TftTC Beta #2

Stop motion is always fun to watch. The music went well with this one. I enjoyed it. Good job.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Glad you liked it! Aaraboga choose the music at the last moment since we couldn't find anything else suitable at the time. Thanks for the review!

3D stick thing 3D stick thing

Neat idea, I just wish I had 3D glasses

You could make a completely original series out of this. don't think I've ever seen it before for a flash movie.

Good luck

FlamingCow responds:

Thanks, I was thinking about it.

Things I Hate Things I Hate

I loved this flash

but your not using for full potential D:, make more please! :D

NGC Talent Collab NGC Talent Collab

very good

Too bad I've already seen them all on NGC. Good work and
good luck on getting this in the Art Collab collection.

CIA responds:

I dont know if its going in that section, probably just normal collab section

LoZ: the Story of Link LoZ: the Story of Link

Good movie

The only thing that needs improvement is the sound, The voices didn't
fit the characters very well, You could kinda hear you blowing into the mic when at some points (to fix this try turning the mic around and talking to it, so its facing away from your mouth) You also should have added some background music to some parts.

I'm just trying to help you out on how to improve your movie don't get all mad at me.

Great movie otherwise, Nice with all the cameos. And if you make a second movie, you should find some voice actors to make the voices fit the character better.

madarkwasp responds:

don't get mad? DON'T GET MAD?! allright.

Well, I'm glad you still enjoyed it, even if you found the voices not fitting of the characters. Unfortunately sometimes the sounds produced were hard to avoid with blowing into the mic, and one of the voice actors had to use his own mic at the last second to get this done for today.

And, well, I appreciate your opinion but should there be a second one, I'm as happy as can be with the people I have doing the voices (especially Link and the 80's cop) but hey, who knows, maybe the voice acting will grow on you.

Thanks for taking the time for your opinion and review!